MEET TERRY SHORTER
Terry Shorter created R.I.P.P.E.D. – The One Stop Body Shock® in 2008, and the newest program, RUMBLE, with the help of his wife, Tina. Since 2008 the R.I.P.P.E.D. program has amassed over 15,000 global instructors teaching at over 1,000 gyms nationwide. Terry and Tina’s success with R.I.P.P.E.D. was fueled by their passion for helping people fall in love with fitness and the overwhelmingly positive response from the workout community.
Terry has been featured in: PopSugar Instructional workout videos, KTLA Morning News, Turbo Jam ®, IDEA World, SCW, DCAC, and FitExpo Fitness Conventions, and more.
R.I.P.P.E.D. -The One Stop Body Shock® is a family affair, Terry and Tina Shorter, actively co-create the upcoming R.I.P.P.E.D. quarterly instructional videos. Along with their production team, the custom tracks that fuel the R.I.P.P.E.D. workouts are also created by Terry, and feature Tina, their daughter Tawnie, and Timmy (Terry’s brother), as songwriters and vocalists.
Fun Facts about Terry:
- Competed on Jr. Star Search at the age of 11
- Studied Ethnomusicology at UCLA as an undergrad and played on the Men’s Soccer Team
- Credentials include Singer-Songwriter, Music Producer, Dancer, and International Fitness Expert/Presenter
- Worked with some of the greats including: Natalie Cole, Ben Harper, and Quincy Jones
- On-screen talent for networks ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and UPN
- 2005 Cast as a member of the wildly successful Turbo Jam® Infomercial
- Creates all the custom music for R.I.P.P.E.D. and RUMBLE quarterly albumns
- Enjoys the balance of teaching Vinyasa Yoga and Hip Hop fitness classes
MEET TINA SHORTER
Tina Shorter is the co-founder of R.I.P.P.E.D. – The One Stop Body Shock® and the newest program, RUMBLE. She is a choreographer as well as co-writer and vocalist on many of R.I.P.P.E.D.’s custom music tracks.
Tina has been featured in: PopSugar Instructional workout videos, multiple News program segments, Turbo Jam ® DVD, fitness presenter at IDEA World, SCW, DCAC, and the FitExpo Fitness Conventions, and more.
Tina’s experience encompasses over 25 years of professional music and dance, 19 years as a fitness instructor, and currently leads R.I.P.P.E.D. – The One Stop Body Shock® at premier fitness facilities in the country.
Fun Facts About Tina:
- Co-writes songs and provides vocals for R.I.P.P.E.D. soundtracks
- Credentials include Singer-Songwriter, Dancer, Choreographer, and International Fitness Expert/Presenter
- 2005 Cast member of the wildly successful Turbo Jam® Infomercial
- Featured presenter in RLJ Entertainment/Acacia TVs at home workout series
- Featured presenter in Popsugar’s 10 minute workout series
- Over 25 years experience in music and dance