MEET TERRY SHORTER
Terry Shorter created R.I.P.P.E.D. - The One Stop Body Shock® in 2008. Since then the R.I.P.P.E.D. program has amassed over 13,000 global instructors teaching at over 1,000 gyms nationwide. Terry and his wife Tina’s success with R.I.P.P.E.D. was fueled by their passion for the program and the overwhelmingly positive response from the workout community.
Terry has been featured in: PopSugar Instructional workout videos, KTLA Morning News, Turbo Jam ®, IDEA World Fitness Convention, and more.
R.I.P.P.E.D. -The One Stop Body Shock® is a family affair, Terry and Tina Shorter, actively co-create the upcoming R.I.P.P.E.D. seasons. Also, the custom tracks that fuel the R.I.P.P.E.D. workouts are created by Terry, and feature Tina, Timmy (Terry’s brother), and their daughter Tawnie.
Fun Facts about Terry:
- Competed on Jr. Star Search
- Studied Ethnomusicology at UCLA as an undergrad and played on the Men’s Soccer Team
- Credentials include Singer-Songwriter, Music Producer and Dancer
- Worked with some of the greats including: Natalie Cole, Ben Harper, R. Kelly, and Quincy Jones
- On-screen talent for networks ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and UPN
- 2005 Cast as a member of the wildly successful Turbo Jam® Infomercial
- Creates all the custom music for R.I.P.P.E.D. seasons
MEET TINA SHORTER
Tina Shorter is the co-founder of R.I.P.P.E.D. – The One Stop Body Shock® and is a co-writer and vocalist on many of R.I.P.P.E.D.’s custom music tracks.
Tina has been featured in: PopSugar Instructional workout videos (see below), multiple News programs, Turbo Jam ® DVD, IDEA World Fitness Convention, and more.
Tina’s experience encompasses over 25 years of professional music and dance, 16 years as a fitness instructor, and currently leads R.I.P.P.E.D. – The One Stop Body Shock® at one of the premier fitness facilities in the country.
Fun Facts About Tina:
- Co-writes and provides vocals for R.I.P.P.E.D. soundtracks
- Cast member for Turbo Jam® DVD
- Over 25 years experience in music and dance