MARCH 5th to 8th, 2020
We are very excited to present another Revival R.I.P.P.E.D. Family Reunion. This year's location is at the Hyatt Regency in the beautiful coastal city of Newport Beach in sunny California.
Instructors, students, friends and family are all welcome to experience this life changing event. This is not an annual event so don't miss out in joining your R.I.P.P.E.D. family at this reunion.
Are you ready for an exciting weekend of fun, family, fitness and more? Join us and get ready for an amazing fun time!
Check back here as we continually add information.
Booking for the hotel is now available. Scroll down to the venue tab to book your room. Book Now, Pay Later
3 days of jammed packed activities ...
- Newport Beach Resort Reception Party
- R.I.P.P.E.D. Mega Master Class
- RUMBLE Beat Down
- Shop for NEW R.I.P.P.E.D. Gear
- Keynote Speaker and Special Guests
- LIVE Filming of R.I.P.P.E.D. Season 40
- LIVE Filming of RUMBLE Bout 10
- Breakout Sessions with CEC’s
- T.E.A.M. Color Competitions
- Meet the R.I.P.P.E.D. Master Trainers
- Themed Dance Party
- And much, much more!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I need to be a fitness professional, a R.I.P.P.E.D. trained instructor, or even in shape to come to the Revival?
NOT AT ALL! We welcome like-minded and like-spirited people who are already making R.I.P.P.E.D. a part of their lifestyle and people who are just taking their first few steps to a healthier, happier, new beginning. If your desire is to become more, do more, and maximize all that you have in all aspects of your life, The R.I.P.P.E.D. Family welcomes you with open arms!
2. How do I register to participate in the R.I.P.P.E.D. Revival?
Simply go to: RIPPEDplanet.com/Revival and be sure to tell 5 of your friends to join you!
3. Should I stay at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach?
ABSOLUTELY! This is where the party is at all weekend long and you won’t want to miss one minute of it. The entire R.I.P.P.E.D. Family will be staying at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach and you will want to as well so you don’t waste time running across town to take a shower, spend money on taxis, or miss any of the action. B3 Fit has negotiated an outstanding low rate of only $159/night at the Hyatt, which is unheard of in Newport Beach and down the street from beach! Click here to book your room today:
Book Hyatt Regency Orange County (coming soon).
4. Once I register for the R.I.P.P.E.D. Revival, what happens next?
You will receive a confirmation email with your registration info, automatically be placed on a T.E.A.M., invited into a private/top secret R.I.P.P.E.D. Revival group to meet your fellow T.E.A.M. members and the rest of the Revivalists, and will receive updates regularly via email until the day of the event.
5. What does it mean to be placed on a Team?
R.I.P.P.E.D. is a T.E.A.M. Sport and we believe that when it comes to T.E.A.M., Together Everyone Achieves More! There is more power, potential, creativity, and far more energy when people work collectively as a unit. One of the R.I.P.P.E.D. Master Trainers will be your T.E.A.M. Captain and do their very best to lead your T.E.A.M. to victory during the competitions.
6. Do I have to participate in the T.E.A.M. Competitions?
It is not mandatory to participate in the competitions, however, Revivalists of the past who had reservations of competing said that they were so glad that they stepped outside of their comfort zones and participated. Either way, just let your T.E.A.M. Captain know at what level you would like to contribute.
7. I don’t know if I want to come alone. Will I meet anyone or fit in?
The R.I.P.P.E.D. Family welcomes everyone with open arms and there are countless individuals who don’t know anyone at first, but from the moment you get registered for the Revival, you’ll immediately feel right at home, and leave this life-changing event with friends for life!
8. What should I bring and how should I pack?
With the awesome variety of activities we have planned in 3 days and the great weather we have in Southern California in March, you will want to pack accordingly. We will be sending an email to you several weeks prior to the R.I.P.P.E.D. Revival to insure that you are well prepared for the festivities.
9. Is there a Revival Agenda of Activities available to view?
For sure! Check out our exciting list of events that will be updated and subject to change throughout the year, so check back often
10. May I bring a friend to the Dance Party?
Unfortunately, the dance party is closed to the public and only those with a R.I.P.P.E.D. Revival Lanyard will be admitted.
11. I really want to get my picture taken with Terry and Tina. Is that possible?
Absolutely! We will have our professional photographer capturing photos of you and T.N.T. during our Pre-Season Event. Because of the packed schedule of events, no other photos with T.N.T. will be permitted, so be sure to register for the Pre-Season Event for that special photo opp!
12. Can I buy R.I.P.P.E.D. Gear at the Revival?
YES YOU CAN! The R.I.P.P.E.D. Shop will be open during designated times throughout the weekend and we will be unveiling new designs that will be first available to Revival registrants weeks before the rest of the public!
13. Will I be in the R.I.P.P.E.D. Season 40 and RUMBLE Bout 10 Live Video Production Shoot?
BETTER BELIEVE IT! Be a part of history and come with all your energy and smiles to participate in this monumental live R.I.P.P.E.D. Season Shoot directed by People Star Filmworks!
14. If I have any questions or need assistance at the Revival, where do I go?
Firstly, be sure to download the RIPPEDrevival App in January for your smartphone because we will be constantly posting information throughout the event in real time. Also, you always have your T.E.A.M. Captain available to you as your first, live point of contact.
Break Out Sessions, Agenda, Activities and more (coming soon)
Break Out Speakers and Master Trainers
Venue location and hotel information
BOOKING IS NOW OPEN. The R.I.P.P.E.D. family will be staying at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach! We have EXCLUSIVE room rates for all Revival attendees!
- Centrally Located within Orange County on Newport’s Bay
- Three Outdoor Pools- serenity, Indulge, and their tropical Oasis with waterslide
- Complimentary Wireless Internet in guest rooms
- Complimentary 24 hour access to the Hyatt Stay Fit gym
- Complimentary water- bottles per day
- Complimentary outdoor games: Giant Connect Four, Ping Pong Table, Life-Size Chess Board, Shuffle Board, and Sand Volleyball Court.,.
- Complimentary Bike Rentals
- Complimentary Golf- on 9 hole, par 3 Executive Course
- Bottomless Kids Souvenir Cup
Hyatt Regency Newport Beach
1107 Jamboree Rd. Newport Beach, California, USA, 92660