Low Carb Recipe Perfect for Workout Training and Fitness Courses
Looking for a diner recipe with balance, spice and texture? Look no further. This easy recipe will tantalize your taste buds and leave you feeling healthy and clean. Simply spice up some chicken, buy or make some Greek yogurt guacamole and sprinkle on some homemade chips (or wrap in a low-carb tortilla).
- Spicy Chicken and Guac Over Chip Strips
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup tequila
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash Chipotle and/or lime seasoning (divided)
- (Make your “chips” first by combining the strips with spices, laying on a baking sheet sprayed with Pam and baking at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until crisp)
- 1 brown rice, low carb or regular tortilla cut into strips
- garlic powder
- Mrs. Dash Chipotle to taste
- 10 tablespoons Trader Joe’s Reduced Guilt Guacamole (or make your own)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place first 5 ingredients into a zip lock bag and marinate for 30 minutes. Remove chicken and sprinkle with more Mrs. Dash and garlic powder. Place in a baking dish that’s been sprayed with Pam. Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Divide chips onto two plates. Place chicken on top of tortilla strips. Top each chicken breast with 5 tablespoons of the guacamole. Recipe is approximately 250 calories: 26 protein, 19 carb, 7 fat.